National Registration is OPEN for the 2022 Drive, Chip & Putt Competition and we are excited to see two (2) Sandhills area golf courses will host Local Qualifying for this FUN and FREE initiative open to boys and girls, ages 7 – 15.
Local Qualifying Opportunities include,
- Methodist University Golf Club (Saturday, May 29, 2021)
- Pinewild Country Club (Saturday, June 5, 2021)
Check out THIS Video on ‘What to Expect at Your Local Qualifier’ and share it with your participant to gauge their interest!
To Determine if your child is eligible to Register for Drive, Chip & Putt, please review the National Guidelines below:
- Open to boys and girls ages 7-15. Boys and girls will compete in separate divisions in four age categories: 7-9 years old; 10-11 years old; 12-13 years old; and 14-15 years old.
- Participants will be grouped based on their age as of the National Finals on Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age on Sunday, April 3, 2022, and may not be older than 15 years of age on Sunday, April 3, 2022. Please note: a player may participate in local, subregional and regional qualifying if he/she is 6 years old provided that he/she turn 7 years old on or before April 3, 2022. A 15 year old who will turn 16 years of age on or before April 3, 2022 is not eligible to participate.
Please Note: We STRONGLY encourage parents to immediately register for the Local Qualifier. Space is limited at each qualifier and is open on a first come, first reserve basis. Register for this FREE qualifier NOW.
As an incentive to encourage your kiddos to try out this FREE event, we are hosting a Mock Drive, Chip & Putt event day FREE of CHARGE for all who register for the National Local Qualifier! This one – day afternoon experience will provide a crash course in practicing for the local qualifier, understanding the points chart used and then participating in a Mock version of what they can expect for the official Local Qualifier.
Save the Date! Our Free Mock Event will be held on,
- Wednesday, May 26 | Methodist University | 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, June 2 in Moore County
- Details regarding time and location will be released soon.
Already registered for the Drive, Chip & Putt local qualifier? Way to go! Now, you can complete the form below to save a spot for our Mock activity.